Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Q & A

What a beautiful sunny day in (otherwise cold) MI!

While psyching myself up to do some Spring cleaning I thought I'd share a post from Jamie!



1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family?

I would hope most would say members of their family!  We just adopted our lovely kitty Oliver from a rescue group last October, he's 7 months old and adorable!



IMAG0309.jpg





2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Get married, travel, have a successful career and a healthy family.  You know a little bit of everything ;)



3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give some to family, donate to charity, set up scholarships for my alma mater, all the usual stuff.

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Cleaning or Shopping.  I try to avoid the latter.  I have way too many clothes, purses and shoes!
From a few years ago but I have this purse and LOVE it. The leather is beautiful.

I love my pink Ipad

I'm starting to feel to old to buy from the pink section but I love the collegiate collection!
On my wish list!


One of my favorite Xmas presents, I love pink and vera bradley!

Also on my wish list ;)





5. What is your bedtime routine?
I try to organize my bag for work, shoes and outfit.  Run some laundry if needed and tidy up a bit, check my work e-mail, shower, braid my hair and head off to bed!  I try to shower at night since I have to leave for work by 5:30.  I unbraid my hair and have soft waves that I can do a variety of hairstyles with in under 5 minutes, get dressed grab, my stuff, coffee and run out the door!

6. What activities did you do in high school? If you could go back, would you do the same stuff or something different?

I was in track and marching band.  I had some amazing friends (almost all of whom I still see on a regular basis) and I would go back just to see them everyday!!  But I agree with most that high school was hard (socially at least).

7. What kind of books do you read?

I am trying to read through the classics right now.  I also love Charlaine Harris, she wrote the books that True Blood is based off of!

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?

Wow.  Its hard to imagine myself 34.  I would love to be married, have two kids and live in a bigger house.  Either have decided to stay in education and be a department head or counselor.  Or have taken time off to be a stay at home mom and go to law school at night.  Either one (if I'm happy) works for me.

9. What’s your fear?
The unknown.  I am a compulsive lock checker (not extremely but a little bit ;)  I have to check that the doors are closed before we leave, go to bed, etc.  

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Nope.  I love my junk food and hate any type of airplane, I'm assuming this would apply to spacecraft as well.

11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Make sure the coffee is brewing before I get ready for work.






12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
A is great.  It would be awesome if he was as timely as I am though!  Just saying...lol.



13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I never really used to like my name.  Very 80s and dated.  I also always wanted to have a name with normal nicknames but my parents both hated that their names had shorter versions so they picked Heather on purpose.  I like it enough though.  I want romantic and unique names for my kids though.  


14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
You don't even have to ask.  The sun and I have a love/love relationship.  



15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Pizza.  I love pizza.  BBQ chicken and red onion pizza sound amazing right now...

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?

I'm just starting and I'm loving it so far.  I love to use it to unwind and read great ideas on projects and fashion.  I'm hoping to make some great blog friends eventually as well!


17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
Sweet.  Mmm


18. What items are in your purse right now?

Wallet, sunglasses, small perfume, lipgloss, Tide 2 go pen, pen, vitamins, camera, ipod.  Yeah, my purse is a small suitcase!

IMAG0372.jpg


IMAG0376.jpg



19. Name three things on your bucket list.

Start and Etsy shop, run a 5k and go to Ireland!  

I have my bucket list as a side tab if you want to read it.  It's currently labeled, 30 before 30 and I'm still adding to it.

20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
Hmm.  Vampire Diaries?  I love that show, even though its set in high school and I feel like I'm the oldest person watching it!






Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment