Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Love

I've always had a love for royalty.   Particularly after a school trip to London when I was in 9th grade.  Seeing Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey.  There is something so magical about it all.  

Unfortunately I have a real job now and could not stay home to watch the wedding but I'm not going to lie, I considered taking the day off!  I  loved Kate's the Duchess of Cambridge's dress.  It was gorgeous and I won the bet with some of my friends that it would be a McQueen creation.  Absolute perfection.

















These two clowns should have worn something more appropriate.  But I'm not really surprised.


What an adorable little girl.  Such a great picture to show her one day!


TGIF and have a wonderful weekend.


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment