Monday, April 25, 2011

Misc. Monday



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


(1) Today sadly ends my 10 day Easter/Spring Break.  I enjoyed every minute of it but the home stretch until June is going to be killer.

(2) This is the third time I've sounded like a man lost my voice this year.  My students are going to start to wonder if I really sound like this.

(3) I'm really working on this couch to 5k program.  I did do track in HS but I was by no means a 'runner'.  This program takes that into account and is meant for new runners.  I decided to start the program with my former college roommate and its working out well!  I will keep you updated!
1002_large


(4) In the same vein I have started using the widget from the daily mile to track my workouts.  When I've lost some weight I will start a tab with my weightloss!

(5) Saturday was amazing in the mitten.  It was 75 and gorgeous.  I am ready for summer!

5261928737_6b8ca42edc_z_large

Back to lesson planning I go!

is it bad that I am already ready for the weekend?





Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment