Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It almost feels like Spring!


I saw this list on a few blogs and thought I'd play along.  

I'm not going to lie, today kind of dragged and I need a little distraction.


Current book(s):
Still 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'.  I almost cringe when I say I've been reading it for a couple months.  I used to read a few books a week (in a lawn chair in the sun of course ;)  ).


Current playlist:
I'm still loving anything by The Script and Jason Aldean.


Current color:
My nails are an awesome color: Teenage Dream (by Katy Perry)


Current drink:
Coke...I'm trying to cut them out completely but I need the caffeine.  I'm going to drink 4 more waters today I promise!

Current food:
Nothing at the moment but we're having venison spaghetti for dinner.  My dad is a hunter and we have tons of venison left over, thanks dad!

Current favorite show:
I'm loving The Vampire Diaries and How I Met Your Mother.

Current wishlist:
To be able to organize a girls vacay with my cousins.  The latest idea is to go to Las Vegas, which would be awesome!


Current needs:
For Spring Break to start...the kids are starting to get squirrely already...

Current triumphs:
Making it {almost} through my first year of teaching!

Current bane(s) of my existence:
Tackling my post-vacay mess.  I'm behind in laundry, unpacking and cleaning and feel a little like a failure...lol.

Current celebrity crush:
Matthew Goode from Leap year and Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood....mmmm

Current blessing:
To have a job (and hopefully keep it)!


Current indulgence:
Starkbucks.  I've had it twice this week already...bad for my diet and wallet...

Current outfit:
Black slacks and cute offwhite and black lace insert tee (I love Target and get asked where I got it all the time!)

Current excitement:
Spring Break....3 more days....


Current mood:
Exhausted...


Hope everyone is having a great week!


Heather

2 comments:

  1. I still want to read all of the Steig Larsson books. love the Katy Perry line from OPI!! And I feel ya...I'm exhausted too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find great stuff at Target, too! Teenage dream is one of my favorites right now. It looks great over ANY color!

    ReplyDelete