Monday, April 11, 2011

Misc. Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

(1) Today is MONDAY and I am in an amazing mood...why might you ask?  I have today off....a four day work week and then SPRING BREAK!!!

 Not that it's been much like Spring around here...but in Michigan we'll take what we can get....


Pic Credit
 (2) I am on a green kick, like bright Kelly green.  I got a super cute skirt from Old Navy on sale for $15 but I can't seem to find a pic of it.  When I've gotten in a little better shape, I'll post a pic.

(3) Leap Year was on HBO today.  I LOVE that movie.  It's not the most ingenious romantic comedy but its set in beautiful Ireland and the actor in it has a great accent.  I love this scene.







Back to grading/planning my last week before break.  :)







Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment