Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello Tuesday

I'm starting to think Michigan doesn't realize it's almost May.  I woke up to (tons of) snow coming down yesterday.  At least by the afternoon it was actively melting.



(1) It was great to get a call from a good friend from H.S. yesterday, she was giving me a live blow-by-blow of the Boston Marathon, I wish I could have flown to Beantown to watch it!
(2) I got these awesome feather extensions today.  They were on American Idol and I've been seeing them everywhere.  Mine look like the lighter ones pictures and I only have one set (for now).   I plan on getting some fun colored ones for the summer (pink!).  They are super quick to put in (your stylist will do it) and can be reused.  



Mine are most like these, but I only have one set.  Super cute!



Today has been a great day,  I'm on Spring Break, had a nice run this morning, got my hair done, and the purse I bought is almost here.  Can't get better than that!

Happy Tuesday all!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment