Monday, May 2, 2011

Misc. Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

(1) This week consists of conferences, prom, after school tutoring and a technology after school workshop.  It's going to be a long week..

(2) We had a bomb threat at school today.  Ugh.  It wasn't a 'credible' threat but days like this making getting anything done difficult.  

(3) bin Laden was killed last night. This pretty much sums up my feelings on that (taken from a friend's FB):

"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." ~Mark Twain


(4) As a first year teacher I find myself just scraping by to 

make it to the end of the year.  I love my kids this trimester 

but I feel overwhelmed and stressed with layoffs/budget cuts, 

etc.


What my 'end of the year celebration' would look like:



 




Happy Monday lovelies! 

Hope everyone has a great week.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment