Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beauty Review

I am a beauty and clothes junkie.  I love all things girly, sparkly and pink.  Here are some of my favorite items.


Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus: I love the Big Sexy Hair brand.  This volumizing spray mousse is great for ladies with fine hair or hair that could use more body.  I love to let me hair air dry as much as possible and this mousse gives me amazing body even without blow drying it.



Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo: I always thought dry shampoo was for those that don't wash their hair every day.  Unfortunately I have to wash my hair daily because it is so fine.  This dry shampoo combined with the above-mentioned mousse make for some amazing body in my hair.  I highly recommend this shampoo, I've been using it for years.  (It also comes in an aersol form if you prefer.  I personally like the powder.)

Smashbox Cream Eyeliner in Caviar: I love Smashbox products.  This eyeliner is great with the Smashbox eyeliner brush, so much easier to put on than pencils.  I'm also a huge fan of Smashbox eyeshadows and bronzers for summer.  The Panorama eyeshadow trio is great and so is the fusion soft lights in baked starburst (bronzer).


I'll post some more next week.  Let me know what products you love!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment