Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Retail Therapy

I love shopping and clothes and occasionally I will post some of my finds on here!


I heard on the radio the other day about Zappos.com having the best customer service and decided to finally buy the Hunter boots I have always wanted.  I was not disappointed.  After exchanging a pair for a different size I found my perfect pair!





They are pink and I LOVE them!  They will be my new Winter/Spring boots, which will justify make me feel better about buying them :)

 Zappos also has free shipping and upgraded my 2nd pair to overnight shipping for free, which was a great surprise.

I found some tall socks to go with them on Etsy.com and I will post how I like them when they come in the mail.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome, that's next up on my purchase list! Someone else mentioned ordering from Zappos.com, my only problem is I need to try them on before I buy them! Enjoy your fabulous boots as you tootle around Somerset, hee! hee! :)

    ReplyDelete