Saturday, February 19, 2011

Love. Don't Love.

What a lovely sunny 37 degree day in Michigan.  (Only a hint of sarcasm.  I really do love the sun!)  And Less than a month until sunny Miami!


(1) A and I decided to go to the pawn shop from 'Hardcore Pawn' today (a reality show on Tru TV).    It was a lot of fun.  I haven't been to many pawn stores but it was cool to see some of the people from the show (Les and Rich were there if you watch). 
Love.



(2) I talked myself out of going to the gym today.  It is so easy to do now that I don't have anyone to go with.  I need to meet someone who goes to Planet Fitness around here.  I'm not a very good self-motivator.  I've been reading some running blogs for inspiration.  If someone can run 10 miles certainly I can work out for an hour 4 days a week right?  
Don't Love.



(3) We did get in some shopping that I've been hoping to do.  A always teases me that I want to go shopping as soon as I get my check, but it was just a coincidence this week.  I did find some awesome deals though.  I love Aerie's underwear and scored some super cheap.  I also bought a pair of VS Pink sweatpants for $21.  I am starting to feel too old to be perusing the PINK side of VS  (at my old age of 24...) but their sweatpants are ridiculously comfortable.  For anyone else that likes them as well VS has come out with a new line called "Supermodel" that is tailored to a somewhat older (20s+) age range, although it isn't up on their website yet.
Love.

(4) When some plans fell through with friends we decided to stay in for the night.  While I enjoy hanging out with friends I was a little excited to grab my MSU fleece blanket, A's new macbook (such a nice computer!) to read some blogs and watch some HGTV.  And go to bed before midnight, I'm starting to feel old.
Love (?)


(5) I'm saving the best for last!  I have all of next week off!  Oh how I love you Mid-Winter break.  I could tell that my coworkers and myself needed this break.  Last week was torture.  I am looking forward to a week filled of appointments, cleaning, remodeling and organizing!  
Love (x 2)


 


This is kind of the idea I have in mind for our bedroom.  I love the grey, purple, white and black together, it looks so clean and relaxing.  I bought an armoir from IKEA in the fall that is a lovely distressed white color, which was my inspiration for the color scheme.  I'm thinking a light grey on the walls, purple bedding and white furniture.  







Gislev rug from Ikea.  I loved this rug, and it was only $19.99!

We're in the middle of a mini-remodel.  Look for some before/after pics in the coming months.  Our kitchen is already done (thanks to my lovely father who is a wonderful painter!) and we will be tackling the living room next week.  


Have a Wonderful weekend.  


Heather
 

No comments:

Post a Comment