Monday, February 7, 2011

love/don't love

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

[1] I had training all day outside of school, giving me a much needed break. Love.
[2] The training was not useful.  Don't Love.
[3] My mid-winter break starts in less than 2 weeks.  Love.
[4] We just booked our plane tickets to Miami for one of my best friend's weddings in April.  Love.
[5] I was gone for one day, and my kids were horrible (okay really just two of them, but still).  I got two e-mails, one about swearing at/ disrespectful attitude towards the substitute and the other one skipped the rest of class after lunch, sigh.  Don't Love.


[6] I loved the Eminem Chrysler commercial.  I have a small huge bias towards GM since most of my family has worked there at some point, but I am glad to see the improvement of a fellow American car company.   It also showed that Detroit is more than a decaying city.  Always uplifting, gave me the chills really.  Double Love.

Heather



1 comment:

  1. I'm a teacher as well and being away from the students is great but I hate when the training is totally useless...which, as an art teacher, it usually is!

    ReplyDelete