Monday, February 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

(1) Week two of my weight-loss goal is going much better.  We've already been to the gym twice, whereas last week I only made it there once.  A also joined and surprisingly seems to enjoy it more than I do.  All I need to do is get a scale to update my progress.






2798736890_2f34300e46_large


(2) This week is our MME testing (standardized testing) so we have two full days (Mon., Fri.), two half days (Wed., Thurs.) and tomorrow I have no coverage so I have a whole office day to do as I wish.  Grading, planning and finishing up my grad school application.  Should be a good day.





I'm gonna give all my secrets away








Peanutbutter and Fairytales.


Rather Picturesque




Simply Hue




Happy Monday!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. Wooh! Way to go on the weight loss journey! That's awesome! Praying it goes well and that you persevere!

    Following you from Miscellany Monday! ~MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm hoping to update more often on it. I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work with the weight loss stuff. I know its hard but posting about it keeps you accountable. I'll do the same thing now that I'm starting a new program soon. :)

    ReplyDelete