Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit of Wednesday!!




{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Cubed.  Definitely..

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
ugh, too many to choose from.  People who tailgate, text, don't use their turn signals...

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
I just moved this year, still remodeling.  Probably my bedroom.  I'll post pics when I have a cohesive layout

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
I have some.  I have a box full of important letters/cards.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
years.  I can't even remember when.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
No, its vague and inaccurate.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
I love being barefoot

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
texas hold ‘em. 

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
I've written chapters of various book ideas, but nothing cohesive.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
les miserables. 

In other exciting news, I discovered the TEACH grant on the Dept. of Ed. website and I think it will cover nearly a third of my grad school costs!  Great end to an otherwise not so great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment