Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh Monday...


(1) I was unpleasantly surprised about the over a foot of snow we got last night.  There was much less hype about this snow storm than "Snowpocalypse 2011".  Unfortunately because I have this week off I don't get a snow day either.  Nothing is quite as satisfying as getting a day off that you weren't expecting.


(2) On a happy note my dad we are beginning to paint the living room, hallway and entryway this week.  I will post some before/after pics when the project is over.  


(3) I have my whole week  off planned out.  Painting, lesson planning, grading, Dr.'s appt, chiro appt, hair appt, Red Wings game.  I'm excited to get done (or get to do) all of the things that fall to the way side when "life happens".  



(4) I found my actual camera, to finish uploading pics for my 2010 recap, I'm also determined to take more actual pictures, to work on my albums/ scrapbooks this summer.  There are so many events that I take only crappy cell phone pics of.


Happy Monday!!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment