Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


1.   I am currently obsessed with  Hunter boots.  I know I've posted quite a bit about this but Michigan is wet and/or snowy a good portion of the year.  They are cute and functional.  I have the pink pair in tall and a short black pair I won on Ebay.  
 
 
 

2.  Today I am happy  because I got to pick up Oliver from the vet (he was getting neutered, poor guy) and I missed him yesterday.
 
 

3.  The age I am is  24 and the age I feel is  varying.  I feel older when I'm at work but I get told often I look a lot younger than I am.   I'm not sure if that is good or not...

4.  My favorite place is  in the world is to be traveling through Italy.  Summer 2012 can't get here fast enough!

5.  Something I have been procrastinating on is my grad school application.  In my defense it has 8 steps including rewriting my resume to fit the outline and a 3 page statement of why I want to go to grad school.  Sadly 'to renew my certificate' is not an option.  Not that I don't want to go to grad school ever...but I'm not really feeling like taking classes after just finishing my student teaching a year ago.

6.  The last thing I purchased was  a much needed manicure.  I'm not sure which color I'm liking better, Lincoln Park After Dark or My Private Jet, thoughts?
Lincoln Park After Dark, my current color.



 

My Private Jet

7.  The thing I love most about my home is  my living room soon.  We repainted and as soon as I rearrange the furniture a bit it should be great!
 
 
 
Have a Great Weekend!!
 
Heather 

1 comment:

  1. love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete