Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

I'm not a huge fan of Pro-football but I did attend my first NFL game (Go Lions!) this past December.  With my limited knowledge of football and my general annoyance with Packers fans, I will be rooting for the Steelers.  I mostly like the Superbowl for the commercials and if I can get the BF's brother and dad to change the channel occasionally I may be able to watch the Puppy Bowl (on Animal Planet), which is adorable if you have never seen it.

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/top-10-puppy-bowl-videos/

Should be a fun Sunday.

On a side note, apparently Oliver likes Hunter too


He loves boxes, anything he can crawl in.



Since you couldn't see his face, I wanted upload my favorite picture of him.  Too Cute.


Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment