Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


(1) Only two more days until Mid-winter break!!  A whole week off,  followed by three 4-day weeks and then  A and I are off to Miami for my friend's wedding.  

(2) It is 51 degrees outside!!  Two weeks ago was Snowpocalypse 2011 and it is gorgeous and sunny today, Michigan truly has the oddest weather


like this one morning


and this in the afternoon.  Oh Michigan.

(3) Two great stories of the day:  (a) Student shows up to first block high as a kite.  Tells her first hour teacher she smoked 6 or 7 blunts and proceeds to burst into song.  Sings all the way to the principals office where she starts giving everyone in the office nicknames.  When EMS arrives she asks them if they are in the army and runs and hops up on the cot and attempts to take her clothes off.  Since the ambulance was at the front of the building they wheeled the singing girl through the whole building.  Needless to say she will be suspended 45 days, what a great story.
(b) As I was merging on to I-75 a beat up old Cavalier gives the middle finger to a blue Impala, the Impala immediately turns on its lights, its an unmarked police car.  Best commute home ever.



(4) They have taken off my white board and are prepping to install my Smartboard over break!!!!!  I am super excited.



Two more days....


Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment