Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Musings

I have a sincerely love/hate relationship with Sundays.  I love having a (usually) relaxing day, but I often leave lesson planning/grading/laundry/grocery shopping until Sunday to do.  Which means I usually am running around doing everything today.  Sigh.

I am trying some new coupon sites to save on groceries.  We seem to spend so much every week on food.  I'll probably update more on this in a couple weeks, after my week off I plan to try a bunch of new recipes (Allrecipes.com) and see how much money I'm saving.  


coupon41.jpg

I also started going to the gym more than a couple times a week, so a weight loss update will be uploaded soon, I like the weight-loss wednesday tag.


weight+loss+wednesday+button+bigger.jpg

Hope everyone has a lovely end to their weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment